'Lakeside Harmony' Magnificent 4BR + Sleeping Loft Geneva House On Seneca Lake w/Private Hot Tub, Dock & Direct Lakefront Access - Ideal For Reunions & Multi-Family Getaways! - Geneva, NY - Finger Lakes Region NY
Nestled in the heart of New York’s Finger Lakes Wine Region near the city of Geneva is ‘Lakeside Harmony,’ a magnificent vacation rental house situated directly on the shores of Seneca Lake. With 2 kitchens, 2 great rooms, and lots of space for family gatherings, not to mention spectacular lake views from all levels, this spacious waterfront home is ideal for family reunions or multiple families out for an unforgettable lakeside retreat!
You and your travel companions will certainly have plenty of room to spread out and relax throughout this exquisite abode’s 4,500 square feet of luxuriously appointed living space, boasting an expansive layout that includes 4 bedrooms, a semi-private sleeping loft, recreation room, 3 full bathrooms, and much more. Separate entrances and connecting interior doors let the south side of the house serve as in-law quarters, should any members of your group want added privacy. Just beyond the home’s main foyer is the main kitchen, which comes fully equipped with a large island, brand new granite countertops, and all the essential cooking appliances. To the left of the kitchen is the formal dining area, complete with a lovely dining table and china hutch.
Look forward to unwinding with your loved ones in the home’s luxurious great room, featuring gorgeous cathedral ceilings, dual ceiling fans, comfortable sofas, a 50-inch flat screen TV, and a wall full of windows, which perfectly frame the impressive lake views outside. Beyond the great room are connecting doors that lead to the south side of the house, where you’ll find the second kitchen and living room. This living room also holds a 50-inch flat screen TV for your entertainment. A large, semi-private loft overlooks the living room and offers more incredible views of the lake, in addition to another TV and extra sleeping arrangements for children and friends.
You’ll love spending downtime in the finished lower level recreation room, where you can watch your favorite shows on the new 50-inch flat screen TV while enjoying a tasty snack at one of the pub tables. Step through the sliding glass doors leading outside to the patio for a breath of fresh air. Other outdoor features include a well appointed upper deck leading out from the kitchen, complete with a propane grill available for guest use. On the lower level lawn area, you’ll find a delightful fire pit for those evenings that call for a warm, crackling bonfire. For relaxation, indulge in a leisurely soak in the oversized 8-person private hot tub, located on the patio overlooking the lake. With 100 feet of direct level lake frontage and no immediate next-door neighbors, you’ll get to enjoy plenty of privacy as well as panoramic views of the lake! An oversized permanent dock and boat lift are also available for your fishing and boating endeavors.
Even though you may choose to spend all of your time enjoying the direct lake access available at the house, you’ll find that this property is also ideally located to enjoy a wide variety of land-based activities in the area. The adults in your group should definitely make a point to explore the vast array of Finger Lake wineries, boasting over 100 wineries in the region with some located mere steps away from the house! This home is also near the city of Geneva, where you’ll find many shops, supermarkets, and restaurants - local favorites include Ports, just 2 miles away, and Belhurst Castle, which is only 3 miles from the house. In addition, this home is close to Watkins Glen for car racing fans, as well as close to the city of Rochester. Whether you’re traveling to the Finger Lakes region to celebrate a special event, host a family reunion, or simply to get away from it all with family and friends, this remarkable Seneca Lake vacation rental house truly leaves nothing to be desired. Reserve 'Lakeside Harmony' today for the getaway of a lifetime!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 full kitchens, oversized 8-person hot tub, wireless internet access, multiple flat screen TVs, recreation room, fire pit, private dock, boat lift, washer & dryer, and much more.
- Brand new Pool Table & Foosball Table!!
- Complimentary printer, copier, and scanner available in the house!
- Incredible waterfront location on Seneca Lake with 100 feet of level lakefront and direct lake access.
- Close proximity to numerous wineries and the city of Geneva
- Perfect layout for large groups, family reunions, and multi-family getaways!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Loft: 1 Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa and 2 Twin-sized Beds (beds accommodate 10 guests)
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room and 2 Queen-sized Futons in the Basement Recreation Room can accommodate 4 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $90 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Dogs Allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Check-in is 4:00 PM and check-out is 10:00 AM
- No parties
- Limit parking to 5 cars
- Pleaes note the hot tub is NOT available from 1/1/207- 3/30/2017
- Please note that this property is located near railroad tracks. The train comes twice per day.
- Please note that lake access is through the inside of the property only. You may launch your boat from Roy's Marina.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply